What if I can’t figure out if I’m small or large?
- Don’t worry, that’s why your box comes with two pairs! Try molding both the small and the large tips to find your perfect fit.
I’m not sure I’ve got the right fit, can you send me another size?
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe how the fit feels in each ear. From there, we can help figure out if a different size will help. In the meantime, try placing the customized tips in your ears and running with them or even just shaking your head around. Take note of if they fall out, move around or stay in place and relay this in your message to our support team. The more information that you can give us, the easier it’ll be to help!
I customized my earphones but they don’t feel like they fit properly. Is there something I can do to fix this?
- Don’t worry! We’ll do everything we can to help. Simply reach out to email@example.com and include why you feel they are not fitting properly. Our support team will help evaluate where the problem is and how to fix it.
Once I select my prefered size and mold them, will they lose their shape over time?
- No, the customized shape is permanently hardened and will not lose its shape. You can however mold another set of molding tips at any time.
Will it damage my tips to go through the warming / molding process more than once?
- No, going through the customization process on already molded tips won’t have any effect on them.
Can I use my Revols without using the app?
- When you first receive your Revols, you will need to download the app to customize your molding tips. Once you have gone through this process and are satisfied with the fit, you do not need to use the app. But, we suggest checking it out for our awesome features like the Adjustable Soundscape and Equalizer!
How many devices can Revols connect to at once?
- Revols can pair to 8 devices and connect to 2 different devices at once for audio/calls.
Can I use my Revols on an airplane?
- You can use your headphones, but it’s always a good idea to check with the airline first. If you’re listening to music over the Internet, you may be restricted to local music unless you connect to the in-flight WiFi connection. You may also be restricted when using any wireless connection, including Bluetooth, during take-off and landing and may be asked to turn it off until you reach cruising altitude.