If your earphones are not connecting to your device try:
1. Hold the Play/Pause button for 3 seconds until you see a red light on the inline control box, indicating your headphones have been powered off. From this powered off state, hold Play/Pause button for 5 seconds, or until you see a fast blinking blue light.
2. Quickly click the Play/Pause button 3 times. You will notice 1 or 2 things, depending on if your earphones are in your ears or not. You should hear a tone in the earphones indicating that you have reset them. And/or you should see a small pause in the fast blinking blue. Both of these indicate that you have reset the earphones (be sure yo triple tap fast enough for these indicators to occur).
3. Hold the Play/Pause button for 3 seconds until you see a red light on the inline control box, indicating your headphones have been powered off once again.
4. Go into your device's Bluetooth settings and forget any "My Revols" device currently showing in your Bluetooth list.
5. Restart your phone.
6. Put your earphones in pairing mode by holding the Play/Pause button for 5 seconds, until you see a fast blinking blue
light once again. **Please note: if you see a slow blinking blue light you are not in pairing mode.
7. Go into you phone's Bluetooth settings and select "My Revols" in the drop down list. If you receive a prompt asking for a PIN, enter the default number: "0000".
If you are still experiencing the same issue, reach out to email@example.com and we will help troubleshoot.